To navigate the slide show above, simply mouseover the bottom of the photo in the main window, for a control panel.
Rare Woodland Creek Opportunity
Palo Alto living at a fraction of the Palo Alto price! Yes, the address is East Palo Alto but the location is West of 101, adjacent to Palo Alto's Duveneck-St. Francis neighborhood. Bike down tree-lined West Bayshore, for just two minutes, to upscale Edgewood Plaza, where you can linger over coffee at Starbucks after a shopping binge at The Market (a gourmet Whole Foods alternative) and you’ll find yourself right in Palo Alto.
The largest of the three one-bedroom, one-bathroom plans at stylish Woodland Creek, this unit features breathtaking views from both the bedroom and the spacious balcony, where you can relax and unwind as you enjoy the unobstructed panorama of lush green foliage and mountains in the distance. Touches that will delight you include a built-in nook-desk area (a kind of mini office space), a projection wall in the living room, which can be separated from the surrounding area by a convenient ceiling-track pull-curtain, a Jacuzzi-style tub in the bathroom and a large stacked washer-dryer in the in-unit laundry room.
This Silicon Valley oasis, conveniently located just 2-3 minutes off of Highway 101 (Embarcadero exit), is endowed with so many upscale enhancements that the many attractive features (see below) may well leave you breathless. Turnover is low at Woodland Creek, with units becoming available only on rare occasion, so if this seems as if it may be a good fit for you, you may wish to act promptly. (Complete disclosures and reports, including home inspection, are now available for immediate download from the Disclosure Documents link at right.) OFFER DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 28 @ 5 pm. Agents, please be sure to read the private/agent remarks in the MLS property profile.Property Highlights:
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, large living room area and balcony
* Spacious, open floorplan (823 SF of interior living space)
* Gated access community, with elevator to secured parking * Gated underground parking (with additional permit for lot)
* Ultra-convenient mid-Peninsula location, 2-3 minutes to 101!
* Soothing European-color paint scheme to uplift you daily* Breathtaking panoramic views, from both bedroom & balcony
* Seasonal views of San Francisquito Creek (see link at right)
* Elegant modern "hardwood" flooring throughout (no carpet)
* Nine-foot vaulted ceilings, with crown moulding
* Central air conditioning and heating, nest thermostat
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island
* In-unit laundry room with large stacked washer and dryer
* Bedroom features generous walk-in closet + door to balcony
* Built-in nook-desk workstation area with overhead cabinets
* Shower and Jacuzzi-style tub in bathroom: splash, "Ahhhhh!"
* Projection screen painted onto wall of family/living room
* Attractive track pull-curtain creates extra "room," as needed
* Exterior storage room with ample space on balcony
* High-speed fiber optic network, digital DirecTV cable
* Concrete composite exterior cladding, copper piping
* Proximity to numerous potential points of interest, including:
o Downtown Palo Alto, Stanford U., Stanford Shopping Center
o Various major tech companies (Facebook, Google, HP, etc.)
o Palo Alto municipal golf club (four minutes by car)
* Bike to bylands and shoreline parks, creekside walking path
* Bike 2 mins. to Edgewood Plaza (Starbucks, the Market, etc.)* Low HOA fees of $409/month (NO HOA litigation) include ... o clubhouse, fitness center, heated swimming pool & spa
* Shopping, restaurants and amenities galore in vicinity
o maintenance of exterior/roof, common areas, landscaping o outside lighting/painting, park, fire & flood insurance * Regular sale - NOT short sale or REO/bank-owned* Immaculate, sparkling, move-in condition!
This is more than just a great homeownership opportunity. It's also an excellent investment, as "affordable housing" in Palo Alto and its immediate environs is becoming increasingly scarce. This and other developments bode well for the future appreciation of this unique property, within a well-managed homeowners association.
Now, you really CAN have it all, with this fabulously stylish condo at Woodland Creek.
CLOSEST COMP: Unit #322 (MLS #81703548), with close of escrow in May 2018. Comparative analysis available upon request.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyers are advised to thoroughly investigate and confirm everything to their complete satisfaction. Public school assignments should be confirmed directly with school districts.